Windows in Savage, MN
Find Superior Windows Services For Your Home In Savage!
QUICK, RELIABLE WINDOWS SERVICES IN SAVAGE, MN
If you imagined your home without windows, odds are, it would be a very gloomy place, indeed. Windows allow the outside world in and can be the breath of sunshine we all need throughout our day, especially during the winter in Savage when, quite frankly, the weather can be savage.
Exteriors Plus offers the best residential and commercial window services in Savage, MN. We can help with window installation, including installing energy-efficient windows, and we offer window replacement services as well. If you are looking for a top-rated window company, give us a call for a free estimate today!
POPULAR TYPES OF WINDOWS FOR YOUR SAVAGE HOME:
- Double-Hung Windows – Double-hung windows are characterized by two sashes that slide up and down inside their frames. You can open them from the top or the bottom. This type of window first made its appearance in America in the late 1600s and quickly became the dominant style, which has continued to this day.
- Single-Hung Windows – A single-hung window is very similar to a double-hung window except that only the bottom part of the window can be opened; the top portion does not move. Both the single-hung and the double hung window types are what most people think of when “window” is mentioned.
- Arched Windows – Some of the most architecturally beautiful windows are arched windows. Arched windows normally cannot be opened or closed, and they are commonly installed above standard windows that do open and close or above casement windows.
- Casement Windows – Many people love installing casement windows above their kitchen sinks. Casement windows are characterized by a hinge that you crank to the left or the right and the window then swings outward. These windows not only add an architectural element to your home, but they are great for letting in large amounts of light.
CHOOSE EXTERIORS PLUS FOR ALL YOUR WINDOWS NEEDS IN SAVAGE
Exteriors Plus loves helping improve your view with new windows. We offer residential and commercial window services in Savage so you can have a beautiful view throughout your space. In addition, we offer energy-efficient windows that will help you save money and add value to your property. Our expert team can help you decide on which type of window would look best for your space. If you are interested in partnering with us for your next home or office window installation or replacement service near Savage, call for a free quote today!
EXTERIORS PLUS WINDOWS SERVICES
ABOUT SAVAGE, MN
Savage, MN is a city in the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minnesota. The city is located in Scott County and is a southern suburb of Minneapolis. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 26,911. The city was named after Marion Willis Savage, who founded the city in 1886. The city was originally incorporated as the village of Hamilton in 1902. The name was changed to Savage in 1904.
Savage is a small city, primarily composed of families. Residents are fairly well educated. The median household income is around $45,000. There are many schools in the area, including two private elementary schools. The local government is a county-owned one, which keeps property taxes low for residents.
People in Savage, MN commute to work in a variety of ways. The median age for non-citizens in Savage is 36.2. Compared to other communities, Savage is among the most ethnically diverse. Savage is home to many veterans and service members of the United States military. Approximately 35% of the population resides in rural areas. Those who live in the suburbs tend to be younger, with a median age of 42.
Public schools in Savage, Minnesota are managed by district officials. There are a few ways to find out what the educational system in your hometown has to offer. For example, you can look up schools by county. Or, you can use a search engine to look up schools by type, like private, charter, or public. However, the data are largely the same no matter which school you choose. In Savage, public schools are operated by districts that have offices in other communities.
Savage, Minnesota has 32 colleges. The average tuition for undergraduate students in Savage, MN is $28,378. The average cost of private colleges in Savage is $15,304. Public schools in the area typically cost $5,719 per year for undergraduates. The number of high schools is a bit less, at six percent. Savage, Minnesota has a high school graduation rate of 96.8%, and the median SAT scores for residents is 835.
Visit the suburb of Savage, Minnesota, and experience some of the great amenities it has to offer. The town is 15 miles south of downtown Minneapolis. It is a popular place for families to spend the day with their kids. When you travel to Savage, be sure to bring your camera. You can take in the beautiful scenery and enjoy some local food. Savage is home to numerous parks and trails, as well as the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge.
In 2018, Money magazine named Savage the best place to live in the state of Minnesota. The city was also ranked as the 17th best place to live in the United States by Money magazine. If you’re looking for a place to call home that offers a high quality of life and plenty of amenities, Savage, MN is a great option.
YOUR SAVAGE WINDOWS COMPANY
- Port Cargill / City Center
- Savage South
- Savage Park
- Savage West
- Oconnell Park
- Savage Southwest
- Hidden Valley Park
- Savage Southeast